Homeopathy is an alternative form of medicine that uses the principle of 'Like can cure Like' to heal diseases. The term Homeopathy has been derived from two Greek words Homeo - meaning similar and 'Pathos' meaning suffering or treatment by the same. This natural method of therapy was demonstrated by a German scientist Hahnemann in 1806.
Homeopathy aims to provide quick and gentle cures, and is especially effective in dealing with chronic and acute illnesses. Remedies are usually powerful but diluted, and thus, entirely free of harmful side effects. Providing health facilities to every individual of the state through the medium of homoeopathic medicine is among the resolutions of the state government. To achieve this objective.Our Some Important Objectives are:
* To provide health facilities to every individual of the state through the medium of homeopathic medicine therapy.
* To provide quality homeopathic medicines.
* To encourage research and development in homeopathic colleges and to provide the expected facilities.
* To spread awareness and method of cure for severe and epidemic diseases.
* To reduce infant and mother mortality rate through the medium of homeopathy.
* To take care of the school-going children by regular health check-ups.
* To provide quality health service to the common people especially poor and sensitive class people.
* To fulfill the objectives of the National Rural Health Mission.
* To provide sufficient homeopathic medicine care in the regions of Schedule Castes.